Get ready DJs and sundry sound manipulators: If you know what a Korg Mini-KP Kaoss Pad is, you should be very excited. If not, check out the details here. Or, at least figure out what it looks like:
A few key features:
- Intuitive touch-pad interface gives you fingertip effect control in real-time.
- The smallest body in the KAOSS PAD series.
- Battery operation makes it an ideal choice for any location.
- One hundred effects including filter, delay, and looper meet the needs of any musical style.
- Numerous BPM effects are provided. You can use the “TAP/BPM button” to synchronize the mini-KP to your song’s tempo, and apply a wide range of effects to your music.
- “FX RELEASE” function provides a natural decay when changing effects or removing your finger from the pad.
- Hold function lets you memorize the position at which you touched the touch-pad when you release your finger.
- Use the two memory keys A and B to store your favorite effect program settings, including the effect depth and the Hold on/off status.
Now you have zero excuse for not manipulating sound. One Mini-KP goes to one winner. Sign up for Korg’s e-newsletter here. Sign up for the contest below.
CONTEST ENDS 04/16/08 AT 12PM EST.