Led Zeppelin’s reissue campaign continued this fall with shiny new versions of Led Zeppelin IV and Houses Of The Holy, and we’re giving away a package including super deluxe box sets of both albums just in time for the holidays. Each set retails for $104.88, so the total value of the prize is $209.76. Here’s what each box set includes:
- Remastered album on CD in vinyl replica sleeve.
- Companion audio on CD in card wallet featuring new alternate cover art.
- Remastered album on 180-gram vinyl in a sleeve replicating first pressing.
- Companion audio on 180-gram vinyl in a sleeve with new alternate cover art.
- High-def audio download card of all content at 96kHz/24 bit.
- Hard bound, 80 page book filled with rare and previously unseen photos and memorabilia.
- High-quality print of the original album cover, the first 30,000 of which will be individually numbered.
Get more info on each package here. That’s the Led Zeppelin IV set above. Below, check out the Houses set.
To enter this sweepstakes, you need be a fan of Stereogum on Facebook and comment below with your favorite Led Zeppelin song (from any album) via Facebook Connect login (do not use your ‘Gum user account on this post — we’ll have to be able to check if you are a fan of Stereogum on FB when the sweepstakes ends). Winner will be chosen randomly. Sweepstakes ends on 12/8 at 6PM EST. Good luck!