1. Wait, what do you want to do?
2. Are you okay? I don’t want to seem patronizing but I know you’ve been going through some stuff and I just– I guess I just want you to know that I’m here for you. Not to be weird. We all go through stuff. So..
3. So, you want to make a lighter from a bubble gum wrapper? You don’t want to just go get a lighter? Like, ugh, again I don’t want to be patronizing, but are you maybe practicing this for some time in the future when you won’t be able to just go get a lighter?
4. I don’t know what kind of time that would be. You tell me. You’re the one watching this video, you’re the one who called me over to help you put together your battery bubble gum lighter. What are you trying to do? Tell me the truth!
5. Ugh, I’m sorry. I’m just worried. You can understand that this is a weird thing you’re doing? I just want you to be okay. All right, let’s start the video.
Huh…uh…okay! I mean, we are all going to prison now I think, but we’ll have each other! AND OUR LIGHTERS! (Via ViralViral.)