Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Jon Daly’s imaginary friend is Kenny G. -FunnyOrDie
- Louis C.K. appeared on the Tonight Show last night and announced the release of his full-length film Tomorrow Night, which he made in 1998. He also said goodbye to Jay Leno. Goodbye, Jay Leno! -Splitsider
- I’m so sorry if you were holding out for either Emma Roberts or Evan Peters, and I truly hate to be the one to tell you this if you were, but they just got engaged to each other. American Horror Story? More like American LOVER Story! -Dlisted
- Armond White heckled 12 Years a Slave director Steve McQueen at the New York Film Critics Circle Awards last night, shouting “you’re an embarrassing doorman and garbage man,” (all right) and then “puh-leeze.” Hahahaha. PUH-LEEZE! -FilmDrunk
- And finally, Jerry Seinfeld did a reddit AMA yesterday and /Film has picked out the ten best moments. Are they all related to Comedians In Cars Having Coffee, or just most of them? Click to find out! -/Film