Zach Keali'i Murphy
I just feel like this is all going to end with one large hug.
The fact that RiFF RAFF’s NEON iCON isn’t on here breaks my heart
I think we voted for the Best Music Videos of 2013 too early.
I took a dump while listening to Deafheaven this morning and it might have been the greatest feeling I’ve ever experienced
Been waitin’ on this one. So good.
My Top 10 also is incredibly similar to this one. I almost feel like our private parts have touched.
I’ve come to the conclusion that Macklemore is the Rap game Michael Bublé.
1. Miley Cyrus – “We Can’t Stop”
2. Vampire Weekend – “Step”
3. Kanye West – “New Slaves”
4. The National – “Graceless”
5. The World Is A Beautiful etc… – “Picture of a Tree that Doesn’t Look Okay”
6. Tegan & Sara – “How Come You Don’t Want Me”
7. Los Campesinos! – “For Flotsam”
8. Autre Ne Veut – “Play By Play”
9. Chance The Rapper – “Good Ass Intro”
10. Waxahatchee – “Swan Dive”
One of the best songs of the year.
Does Dr. Dre have a Twitter?
That song parts the clouds.
I’ve been listening to Yeezus and Sunbather as companion albums all week.
I have the feeling Pitchfork is just going to end up creating a whole new section for Kanye. A scale of cray to God.
Fully expecting someone to be like:
I’m finna cry.
I know it’s 2013 now, but it’s still “Call Me Maybe” for me.
Rap game Liberace
Currently trying to build a time machine so I can fast forward to June 18.
I was at a show last night and someone handed me a CD with a clear cover.
So disappointed when I got home to find it was a demo from a local juggalo rapper and not Yeezus.
This shit make me wanna climb up Mount Everest and do somersaults off of it. And I mean that in a good way.