- Videogum Movie Club Reminder: Let’s all go see Gravity this weekend, finally, and then talk about it on Monday!
- Videogum SpooOOOooOky Movie Club Reminder: Hey, two movie clubs! This week let’s all watch: Cabin in the Woods!
- An Albuquerque newspaper ran what could be considered a Breaking Bad spoiler if you have not yet watched Breaking Bad, you lunatic, so I won’t say what it is. Click 2 find out! -TheAtlantic
- It is insane how much money Peter Jackson’s Hobbit trilogy has cost to make so far. Can you imagine what we could all do with this money?! Go on so many nice vacations! And fly first class!! And pay off all of our loans!!! -/Film
- In case you want to read about how the special effects were done in Gravity before you see the movie, here you go! (My guess is that they just figured out how to film a nightmare!) -FilmDrunk
- Kim Kardashian’s baby is very, very cute. Stay cute, my little friend! Be careful about growing up! -Dlisted
- And finally, Louis C.K. spoke about the fourth season of Louie, among other things, at a PaleyFest panel. Here’s what he said! -Splitsider
Status Ain’t Hood: The Stark Blankness Of Travi$ Scott’s Disappointing Rodeo
If you go see Travi$ Scott live, you'll see some exciting things. You'll see Scott whirling across the stage, his hair flying in every direction.
Tom Breihan | September 2, 2015 - 11:18 am
Disgruntled VMA-Nominated Director Had A Shitty Time On His Crowdfunded Night Out
Remember that VMA-nominated director Josh Forbes who was forced to crowdfund his $450-$800 ticket to the illustrious MTV ceremony? Well, he managed to afford attending…
Caitlin White | September 2, 2015 - 10:41 am
Director Joseph Kahn Defends Latest Taylor Swift Video Accused Of Racism
We're seeing the beginnings of a pattern here: Taylor Swift makes a sleek, high-profile video that seems racially weird in some way or another, and…
Tom Breihan | September 2, 2015 - 4:33 pm
The Week In Pop: Making Sense Of Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz
Let us begin by appreciating -- if not in the "Yay!" sense, at least the "Wow!" sense -- that the Disney Channel cash cow behind…
Chris DeVille | September 3, 2015 - 4:31 pm