Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Emilia Clarke is coming to Futurama, and here is a picture to sort of prove it if you’re willing to believe that what she is recording is for Futurama, which you have no reason not to believe, but I don’t know maybe you’re just very skeptical! -PopCultureBrain
- A Man of Steel sequel is being “fast-tracked” at Warner Bros. Does that mean they’ve increased the speed on the conveyor belt and now Lucy is stuffing all the Man of Steel 2s into her mouth? Click 2 find out! -Hitfix
- Something that is NOT getting “fast-tracked” at Warner Bros. is the Dumb and Dumber sequel. In fact, it has just gotten “no-tracked.” Fallen right off of the track and right into the garbage. -Variety
- The first footage of Aaron Paul in Need for Speed. -NeedForSpeed
- Oh, speaking of Man of Steel (we did before) (remember?), it looks like Man of Steel writer David Goyer is going to write the Justice League movie, as well. Oooh! -/Film
- And finally, Snookie has some advice for Channing Tatum on how to raise his baby. -FilmDrunk