Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Want to see what some TV shows would look like without their special effects? SPOILER: Lots of people and stuff in front of green. Hope you didn’t read that spoiler if you didn’t want to know, you had fair warning! -TheWeek
- Jennifer Lawrence looks like she’s having a real DOPE time on her vacation to Hawaii! Hahah! Seriously though it must be such a nightmare to be famous and have people photographing you nonstop, my goodness. World = Vampire. -Dlisted
- Slate has a quick article explaining how much it would cost to make a real The Office-style documentary and surprisingly the answer isn’t “sevbinity moon buckies,” because no one would ever. -Slate
- “‘Dane Cook brings unmatched charisma and brilliant comedic timing and instincts to the character,’ said Hall. ‘He gives Dusty a great edge.'” Sounds good before you even know what it is, right? -FilmDrunk
- Eugene Mirman interviewed Jon Glaser over on Vulture! To be honest I haven’t read it yet, but it’s only because I’m saving it for when I have “Internet Free Time” later. I’m sure it’s at least good. -Vulture
- Have you ever wondered why Dr. Zizmor, the face doctor from the crazy NYC subway ads, never made an appearance on 30 Rock? Yes? Always? Well! -ArtsBeat