Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Chuck Schumer Breaks Out Eagle Podium, Dumbledore Impression At Inaugural Luncheon (Not actually serious, but a pretty good gag for all the Potter-heads.) -HyperVocal
- Conan O’Brien shows us only the contentious parts of Oprah’s Lance Armstrong interview with very funny results. -CONAN
- Is your celebrity crush cuter than they were in high school? You’re about to find out. -Vulture
- Warner Brothers might reboot Gremlins, ugh! Don’t they know some things are sacred? Don’t feed them after midnight! -/Film
- Break It Down: Mark Wahlberg Breaks Stuff (and acts sort of like his regular self, I’d imagine. It’s really great!) -MTV
- Ryan Gosling says his muscles are like his pets. More like his muscles are the REST of our pets, am I right? -Perez
- Leonardo DiCaprio plans to take “long, long break” from acting after doing 3 movies in 2 years (!) to “fly around the world doing good for the environment.” SNORESVILLE, POPULATION THIS STORY. -RadarOnline