Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- It’s sometimes fun to remember how many kids Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have. SO MANY! Too many! And they’re all so young! I hope this doesn’t come off as weird, just wait and hear me out, but I wonder what their bedrooms look like. They probably have VERY COOL little kid bedrooms. Decorated whatever way they want with the best stuff. I’m genuinely not sure how weird that is all going to read. -Dlisted
- In this interview with the New York Times, Parker Posey talks a bit about how Louis C.K. approached her for her role on Louie and thankfully the story is not, “We met at an awards show and we were both such big fans of each other,” because those stories are the most boring. ENJOY! -NYTimes
- The Week has put a list together of 22 fictional characters whose names (or full names) you don’t know. HOW DARE THEY. How many of these DO you know? All of them? All of them and 22 more that The Week couldn’t ever even think of, never in a million years? -TheWeek
- Morgan Spurlock is going to direct a One Direction movie, apparently. “Worlds you don’t care about at all been had colliding it what is probably an attempt at making some sort of statement by one of the worlds but you don’t even care enough to check, apparently.” -FilmDrunk
- Michael Cera is a writer on Arrested Development‘s new season. But will he marry me or at least just hang out? Click through for details on one of those. -Splitsider
- Want to hear Bono’s Bill Clinton impression? It’s TERRIBLE. Hahaha. I’m listening to it right now and it is a terrible, terrible impression. And he does it for, like, way too long. I’m loving it. You’ll love it. Take a listen. -HyperVocal
- I don’t even have an answer to this one myself because I haven’t looked because I like to keep surprises in their place, but NextMovie has a question: What movie are French people urinating over? -NextMovie