Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Vin Diesel IS some character in the next Avengers movie! (According to his Facebook fan art!) (Which is always perfect!) – FlimDrunk
- Oh no, you guys. In two years, once the show’s contract is up, Paul Shaffer might be leaving Letterman!!!!! Or he might not? Or they might just do the show together forever. But who could ever replace him if he decides to leave?!?! -TVGuide
- Oh, perfect. Guess what the world needs. I’ll give you one guess. Just think of the thing that comes naturally when asked, “What does the world need?” Did you think of a third Alice In Wonderland set-in-the-future reboot coming to television soon? Good job! -AVClub
- Aaron Paul is going to be in a movie! -EntertainmentWeekly
- Some guy predicts that people watching movies first on tablets and mobile devices is going to basically destroy the theater industry “within months.” That sounds dumb, but also: What!? Stop watching movies on your cell phones, there are so many better choices! -TheHollywoodReporter
- In this interview, Jonathan Nolan FINALLY answers some questions about the end of The Dark Knight Rises. (“Answers” meaning “doesn’t even come close to answering at all” doy.) -SlashFilm
- And, finally, I’ll leave you with Brad Pitt’s Chanel No. 5 ad, because it is perfect. -HyperVocal