Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Ok so I know we just talked about dressing up as Breaking Bad for Halloween yesterday, and this is a link to a collection of Breaking Bad dress up photos that includes that photo from yesterday, but I have never seen THIS photo before! How disgusting! (AND BEAUTIFUL?) -HyperVocal
- Patrick Stewart stood in for Jon Oliver on the Daily Show last night and was great. The joke is something to do with the replacement refs in sports right now but let’s not even get into it. -DailyShow
- Samuel L. Jackson stars in a new Obama ad, featuring him reading a play on his “Go the Fuck to Sleep” narration thing, titled “Wake the Fuck Up.” It’s exactly what you imagine. So, uh. Vote? Vote because of this, for Obama. -Gawker
- Uh-oh. I hate to break anyone’s hearts, but did you guys know that there was almost a Cabin in the Woods videogame? But there isn’t, because of reasons you can read about in a sec? Noooo! -SlashFilm
- Please no one in the world buy these chairs, if for no other reason than that you can make them yourselves very cheaply. -FilmDrunk
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo makes me so sad that I barely even want to bring it up and try to never think about it, but this clip is actually pretty cute. Watch it if you want but then stop thinking about the whole thing again. -Dlisted