Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Here is a motion graphics version of the Breaking Bad intro, by Martin Woutisseth. It’s the first Monday of no new Breaking Bad to talk about. How is everyone doing? Still alive? Let me know if ur dead! -Mashable
- Here is a Pogo dubstep remix of Scooby Doo, whatever all of that even MEANS. (JK.) (Probably all of us know what it means?) (It’s very unfortunately that probably all of us know what it means.) -TheDailyWhat
- Hey, here’s something! I wrote about seeing Divine Fits last night in Brooklyn, NY for Stereogum. If that sounds like something you want to read, you totally should! It’s exactly what it sounds like! -Stereogum
- Attn. Nerds: It looks like Dr. Strange might appear in Thor: The Dark Worldand guess who might play him! Want to guess or do you just want me to tell you? Ok I’ll just tell you it’s Viggo Mortensen. -SlashFilm
- Harvey Weinstein, whose production company is distributing Paul Thomas Anderson’s The Master, has had to hire additional security guards to protect him from upset Scientologists. Which is weird because I thought they were so normal? -FilmDrunk
- BAD NEWS! All of your regular searches for Emma Watson are going to have to be put on hold and EVERYONE is going to have to go to jail. Sorry guys! It’s just to be safe! -HyperVocal
- Last weekend’s movie sales were the worst in, like, forever, Why is that, do you think? Weather too nice? Movies too expensive? Movies not good enough? Too many people at the beach? Everyone too tired? Whyyy? -TheWeek