1. Bet for more bets.
2. Bet that someone you have a crush on can’t give you a kiss + love you forever.
3. Bet that you can predict the winner of the professional sports game and then pick one of the teams, and then if you pick the losing team say that they’re still the winner either because it is opposite day or because of how much money the team makes for having a job that they clearly don’t even know how to do.
4. Bet that you’ll never have a Click remote, and then if you DO get a Click remote, go back in time and change what you said to “I bet someday I’ll have a Click remote.”
5. Pick an object and bet that you can throw that object into the air higher than the other person, but make sure you’re in a spot where it would be difficult to judge how high an object has been thrown into the air, like a big open field maybe, or somewhere else that fits that qualification.
6. Bet that you can say all 50 states in under 30 seconds and then say “all fifty states in under thirty seconds.” (Very tricky.)
7. Bet you can drink more and talk louder than everybody else at the party, and then either do or do not try to win the bet; it’s up to you.
8. Bet that your friend can’t FOR ONCE just do the thing that you want to do — even if they have no interest in it — because they’re a good friend and not the most selfish person you’ve ever met in your entire life.
9. If you can do a magic trick, bet that you can do, or at least attempt, that magic trick.
10. Bet on yourself.
Amen! (Via TWBE.)