Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Have you guys picked up season two of Game of Thrones on DVD yet? Oh you soooooo should. Just for the cover art alone, you know. V. good cover art. -Neatorama
- Here’s the animate short that accompanies Wes Anderson’s Moonrise Kingdom that we talked about briefly last week. Great! What a treat! -EW
- And for those of you who would also like to read a review of Moonrise Kingdom, to accompany your accompanying animated short, here you go! From FilmDrunk! -FilmDrunk
- Barak Obama kind of made an accidental oral sex joke at a fundraiser in San Fransisco last night. Haha. Oops! Oops, Mr. President! That’s what she said Mr. President! -Mediaite
- Here is a supercut of Mike O’Malley from Nickelodeon’s Guts saying, “Spill your guts.” If you’re into that. Which you might be! Which would be fine. We all have to get through our days. -RatsOff!
- Similarly (kind of), here is a Mr. Rogers mashup brought to you by John D. Boswell and PBS. “The first in a series that will pay homage to our childhood icons.” -TheDailyWhat
- Robert Pattinson had an argument with Adele at a party about fame, and it sounds like a great argument. If only we had all been there to hear this argument between Adele and Robert Pattinson. -Movieline
- Hey guys, if you were wondering whether Jada Pinkett Smith eats for fuel or pleasure, well, wonder no more! I’ve got the answer for you right here! No need to thank me! You’re welcome! -Dlisted