Videogum friend and fellow Jersey Shorehead Rich Juzwiak, in addition to writing the popular and great blog fourfour, also writes the VH1 blog, which is why he is at the Viacom building today, which is how he got these great photos of an actual real life for real protest of Jersey Shore happening right now. Amazing. These guys know what is important and worthwhile in life, and they know that you can’t effect unnecessary change if you are not willing to take a ridiculous stand. Now, I do not actually know how to make an on-line joke generator. What do I look like, some kind of incredible nerd? No way, fellow cool people who hate nerds and know what is the style. So you will just have to use your imagination and the comments to generate your own protest signs. But here are a couple:
- If everyone from New Jersey was like Pauly they’re not OK?!
- LOOK IN THE MIRROR MTV! U R UGLY UR FACE IS NOT HOT!
- When it comes to stereotypes, New Jersey residents will never fuhgettaboutit
- If Jersey Shore represents all of New Jersey, then I guess I’m racist
- U know what I wud like 2 pound out? This show!
Now you do it.