Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Our boys are on the cover of Rolling Stone this month, and in the online edition you can find a wonderful behind-the-scenes video interview that includes a wonderful moment where wonderful Aaron Paul nuzzles a wonderful lamb. It’s all just too much. -RollingStone
- The trailer for the new season (“series”) (“if you must”) of Dr. Who was released today. I wonder what kind of adventures his closet will take him on this time around, right? That Dr. Who! He’ll get into anything. -Guardian
- Kyle Newman, director of Fanboys, has signed on to direct Chewie, the behind-the-scenes story about Chewbacca from Star Wars. I’m telling you think because I know you are a nerd. -io9
- This “excited train guy” video has been going around a lot today and I talked to Gabe about it this morning and he asked if it wasn’t just a double rainbow guy parody and now HyperVocal is asking the same thing. Why aren’t more people asking this important question? -HyperVocal
- FilmDrunk has a post up called “a brief cinematic history of women with more than two breasts.” Can you guess everything they mention before you click through? Probably, right? Gross. You are so gross and weird. -FilmDrunk
- You may unfortunately remember “Tan Mom,” the mom who tans and also I think brought her daughter to tan with her and that was the controversy? And I’m sure she was on morning shows to talk about it? Who knows. Anyway she is a little less tan now, tell all ur friens. -Dlisted
- Speaking of things that are horrible and let’s never actually talk about them, but just so we all keep up to date on the state of things: There is a show on TLC called My Teen Is Pregnant And So Am I. Pretty cool stuff! -Uproxx