Here Are Some Morning Links!
- “Come, they told me, to legalize weed.” -The Stanford University Marching Band ‘Legalize Weed Drummer Boy’ -BuzzFeedSports
- Anthony Bourdain live-tweeted an episode of iCarly, wich is the closest I will probably ever come to watching it? -DailyDot
- Billy On The Street‘s Billy Eichner and comedy’s Will Ferrell play “Would Drew Barrymore Like That?” -FunnyOrDie
- In addition being featured to the January issue’s cover (and being selected as one of OUR Best People Of The Year!), Tig Notaro sat down with PAPER for an online interview to discuss “…her legendary Largo set and what’s next.” -PAPER
- Roger Ebert tweeted a link to his 1991 review of Point Break yesterday. How many of our older brothers used to force us to watch that movie over and over? Asking for a friend. -RogerEbert
- “Twenty Years Later, Home Alone 2: Lost In New York Is The Most Inadvertently Honest Christmas Movie Of All Time”: this morning’s Home Alone think piece courtesy of Rich Juzwiak. -Gawker