Here Are Some Morning Links!
- “The Biggest Movie Of 2013 Is Dog President: The fake movie that Amy Poehler and Tina Fey fake-starred in at The Golden Globes should win all the awards.” Dog for president! -BuzzFeed
- 50 Ways to Know You’re a Hopeless Breaking Bad Addict -WhatCulture
- True Facts About Morgan Freeman: just kidding, actually, none of these facts are true! That’s okay though. -LaughingSquid
- Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban’s daughters have combination Australian & Southern US accents. Let us hear them! Let us! -Wonderwall
- Live Action Toy Story: A Remake Using Actors And Toys -TheHighDefinite
- Deleted scene from This Is 40: Maude Apatow in “Who’s Your Favorite Kardashian?” -FunnyOrDie
- During a recent guest appearance on The Ellen Show, Jimmy Kimmel showed Ellen a video of a baby elephant he met on safari. Jimmy thinks this elephant is soooo cute but we think it’s just pretty cute. -Ellen