Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- These Hunger Games character portraits are, uh, nice! -Nerdist
- James Franco’s Saturday Night Live documentary, that started out as a documentary for an NYU class, then was sold to Oscilloscope, then Focus Features, might someday come out 4real. Maybe. Oh! -HuffingtonPost
- Aw man, the West Yorkshire Batman from yesterday has been found and he is NOT EVEN a real Batman? Don’t even log onto the Internet anymore, it’s only full of disappointments. -Dlisted
- Season eight of Dexter will be its final season, says CBS head Les Moonves. (CBS being the parent company of Showtime.) How will it end, do you think? Dexter killing himself? Eek! -/Film
- Should NBC dump Jay Leno for Jimmy Fallon? WELL, SHOULD THEY? -TheWeek
- “‘To be able to make out with Oprah and to have love scenes with her and those tig ol’ bitties,’ Howard said and laughed.” Ah! Ok! -FilmDrunk