Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Tilda Swinton began her year-long public art performance at the Museum of Modern Art this past Saturday, spending the entire day in a glass box. She’s going to do it about a half-dozen more times between now and the end of the year “each unannounced and in a different location in the Museum,” so I guess just go every day! What else are you doing? -Gothamist
- Somehow Dan Stevens is not brokenhearted about no longer being on Downton Abbey, the show that he publicly quit. Who knew! -HuffingtonPost
- Here are some pictures of celebrities getting slimed at the weekend’s Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards in L.A. Yes, that still happens! -Dlisted
- 12-year-old Matthew Lannon testified at last Thursday’s marriage equality hearing in Rhode Island in support of his two mothers and you can watch a video of his statements here. You should! -Hypervocal
- This is a video of a dog named Milo dressed up as the characters of The Wizard of Oz. I don’t know who the dog is or why this video was made, but I DO know that the Cowardly Lion is my favorite one and oh my goodness. -FilmDrunk
- In a recent interview with Empire Magazine, JJ Abrams talked about his approach to Star Wars Episode VII and why Steven Spielberg was one of the primary reasons he took the job. Ch-ch-ch-check it out! -/Film
- And, finally, here’s a short NYTimes article about Ryan Gosling in Derek Cianfrance. -NYTimes