Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- The poster for the CBGB movie looks…interesting! (Bad.) (So bad!) -HitFix
- ATTN: Christopher Nolan has offered Matthew McConaughey the lead role in his planned sci-fi epic, Interstellar. It is unclear as of yet whether or not he will take it. Ok: ATTN OVER. -FilmDrunk
- Gwyneth Paltrow says she lets her children have one coke per week, which is none of our business but SHE’S the one who’s talking about it so whatever, and it actually seems very reasonable. More reasonable than I’d have guessed. Is it true? I don’t know. Obviously I don’t know. Ask Beyonce. -Dlisted
- “Stephenie Meyer, of The Host and Twilight fame, is not anti-women,” says The Week. Do I agree? Of course I don’t! She’s doing a fair amount of damage, if you ask me. But we’re all entitled to opinions LOL! -TheWeek
- Ugh, I don’t even care if this kissing card trick works, I HATE IT! Gross, I hate it so much. -Hypervocal
- Want to read about the latest Man of Steel rumor? It concerns villains. That’s all I’ll tell you, though, JIC you DON’T want to read about it. But if you do here you go! -/Film
- And finally, here is Slate’s “Everything You Need to Know About Game of Thrones in 9 Minutes.” -Slate