Here Are Some Morning Links!
- /Film visited the “Iron Man Tech” exhibit at Disneyland, which makes this our third Disney theme park related link in the span of one week. (I think.) They’re all good links, though! Looooook. -/Film
- Tom Cruise and Jimmy Fallon played “Egg Roulette” on Late Night last Friday. Do you think he loved it or do you think he hated it? What do you think he’s like in private? -LateNight
- NBC is developing a kid’s version of The Voice. Why, though? Babies aren’t usually famous for singing. Do they need more kids for Kidz Bop? Are kids not ruined enough? Whyyyy? -NewYorkPost
- Here’s another installment of FilmDrunk’s “Netflix Instant Theater,” this time with 2011’s classic Setup. -FilmDrunk
- Do you think the celebrity sex tape craze is dead? The Week wants to know. I do not think that it is. But I also don’t think Teen Mom‘s Farrah Abraham’s sex tape counts as a celebrity sex tape — I think it’s more just a very sad mistake from a broken human child mom. What a world! -TheWeek