Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Aaron Paul got married this past weekend (not to me). Whatever. David Blaine did magic at the wedding reception. Whatever. There was a ferris wheel, WHATEVER. -UsWeekly
- Dan Harmon was possibly asked to return to Community. Please stay calm. The Dan Harmon Community alert is currently at a code blue. Plz stay tuned for updates. -Hollywookie
- Inside Amy Shumer was renewed for a second season! -THR
- It was the biggest Memorial Day box office weekend in Memorial Day box office weekend history. Tell your grandchildren that you were there, in your seat, watching Fast & Furious. -FilmDrunk
- Someone slapped Beyonce’s butt at one of her shows. He has since been removed from existence and the memories of his loved ones. The only evidence of his life to remain is this video. R.I.P. -Dlisted
- Warner Bros. is developing a film about designing the space suit called Spacesuit: Fashioning Apollo. Will Tim Gunn make an appearance and say, “Make it work (in space)”? Click 2 find out! -/Film