Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Want to see a picture of Evangeline Lilly as The Hobbit‘s new character, Tauriel? Trick question, you don’t have a choice! -/Film
- Wait, is this Samuel L. Jackson reddit monologue reading contest for charity never going to end? Maybe! Here he is today, reading Walt’s “I am the one who knocks” monologue from Breaking Bad. (Also here’s an idea: “I am the one who socks.” – Mom to her kid while she folds socks, kid is like “uggggh mooooom.”) -Uproxx
- George R.R. Martin appeared on Conan last night and reacted to viewers’ reactions to the Red Wedding. -TeamCoco
- Jennifer Love Hewitt is both pregnant AND engaged. Good for you, Jennifer Love Hewitt! We’ve never met, but it’s nice to know that you’re probably happy! I bet your home is very tastefully decorated! -Dlisted
- On last night’s Late Night, Jimmy Fallon debuted a video of Brian Williams rapping “Nuthin’ but a ‘G’ Thang.” Want to watch? -Hypervocal
- Dave Hill Becomes A Master In Actor’s Movement. -DaveHill