Here Are Some Morning Links!
- This is a new image from The Walking Dead season 4. Looks like the bottom halves of heads get replaced with scarves this season! Oh no! -PopCultureBrain
- “Obi-wan, can you stop saying ‘sand-people’? It’s kind of racist.” -McSweeney’s
- In promotion for his upcoming novel, The Stench of Honolulu, Jack Handey and Funny or Die created two animated videos with excerpts from the book. Watch them! -FunnyOrDie
- Leah Remini, of King of Queens, has reportedly quit the Church of Scientology for reasons that seem just as fucking nuts as everything else you hear about Scientology. Ugh I love reading about Scientology. -NYPost
- For those of you in New York: There is going to be a Breaking Bad exhibit at the Museum of the Moving Image coming at the end of this month and staying until October! AH! -AMC
- Over at Vulture, Margaret Lyons asks a question to which I’d also like an answer: Why isn’t there a successor to Six Feet Under? -Vulture