Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Bryan Cranston disguised himself in a Heisenberg mask and walked around Comic-Con for a bit. Can you believe it?! All of that possible harassing time, wasted! -/Film
- Speaking of, Mythbusters is doing a Breaking Bad-themed episode (myths to bust: Can a meth dealer be as sweet as Jesse? Is Jesse real? Will Jesse marry me?), and you can watch the trailer for it here! -WarmingGlow
- The Robocop remake is going to be PG-13. Aww, you can bring your little brother! It’s going to be so sweet when you guys go to see that movie together. He’ll remember it forever. -FilmDrunk
- Emily Nussbaum wrote about the how Sex and the City is remembered to be less than it was, and you should read it. It’s good! -NewYorker
- It looks like a Simpsons/Futurama crossover episode exists somewhere in your future! Don’t have a cow, man! Right? What does Bender say? “I’m Bender”? “I’m Bender, so don’t have a cow, man!” -EW
- You can now watch the Comic-Con released trailer for Neil deGrasse Tyson’s upcoming series Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey. -Fox
- “Old Magento Wants To Marry Young Magento” is a very good blog title. -Dlisted