Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Breaking Bad thanks you, Albuquerque. -Vulture
- Jimmy Fallon, Robin Thicke, and The Roots performed “Blurred Lines” with children’s instruments, and it was delightful. (Even though that song is not good.) (We deserve a better song of the summer!) -LateNight
- In a reddit AMA yesterday, Paul Scheer revealed that he and Rob Huebel are going to do a Comedy Central standup special based on their LA show Crash Test. OoOooOo. -Splitsider
- Denzel Washington was offered a role in Fast & Furious 7 and turned it down. What?! Whyyyyyyyyyyjk. -/Film
- Fox’s upcoming sitcom Dads, executive produced by Seth MacFarlane, sounds like a racist nightmare! Who would’ve ever guessed that all of the words in that sentence would go together, I don’t kow, but this morning they do! -DailyMail