Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- In honor of Andy Warhol’s birthday, which is today, the Andy Warhol Museum in Pittsburgh is broadcasting a livestream of his grave. As he said, “Every livestream gets its fifteen minutes of buffering ugh this is a terrible joke. -ArtsBeat
- Action Bronson was featured for a moment in a commercial for tampons that ran a couple of years ago. Can you imagine? A COMMERCIAL for TAMPONS? -Uproxx
- Here’s some footage of Adam Scott, Seth Rogen, Bob Odenkirk, an more, auditioning for The Office about one million years ago. -YouTube
- It seems as though Oprah has convinced Lindsay Lohan to put off the three-week European post-rehab vacation she was planning in order to stay home and focus on sobriety. That is good! Uh, is the vacation stuff still all planned? Would it be cool if, I don’t know, just so it didn’t go to waste, you put it all in my name and I went instead? Just so it didn’t go to waste!! -Dlisted
- BIG LEGO NEWS: LEGO has announced that at some point in 2014 they will release some sort of LEGO line that has something to do with The Simpsons! -LaughingSquid
- And finally, Josh Gad has been chosen to portray Sam Kinison in the upcoming biopic Kinison. -FilmDrunk