Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Lindsay Lohan met Shaq. THE END, I JUST THOUGHT YOU’D LIKE TO KNOW. -Celebuzz
- Have you not yet gotten enough Breaking Bad promotion? Then maybe you want to listen to Vince Gilligan on The Nerdist! -Nerdist
- Want to watch Tom Hiddleston sing “The Bare Necessities” from Disney’s The Jungle Book at the D23 expo? I bet some of you do! If you are one of those people, go do it! Live your life! -/Film
- Want to know what Chronicle writer Max Landis’s plan for Chronicle 2 would have been if Fox had not gone with another writer? Want me to start every link by asking you if the link is something you want? -FilmDrunk
- Seven minutes of behind-the-scenes footage has surfaced from The Day the Clown Cried, the unreleased Jerry Lewis movie about a clown in the Holocaust. Ah! -Slate
- Lea Michele won Best Actress at the Teen Choice Awards last night and dedicated her award to Cory Monteith. -Dlisted