Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- I know talking about the ad campaigns of young starlets is the direct route to Snoozeville, but, ah, uh, Jennifer Lawrence’s new Dior campaign is very beautiful, so, I don’t know, maybe you want to look at it? -HuffingtonPost
- Did you know that Alicia Silverstone almost had the part of Angela Chase on My So-Called Life? It’s true! The New Yorker profile of Claire Danes also talks about other things, but can you believe that thing?! -NewYorker
- Parks and Recreation Season 5 blooper reel, everybody! So good. Bloopers 4ever. -Uproxx
- Bill Nye the Science Guy is going to be on the upcoming season of Dancing With the Stars. -Dlisted
- James Cameron says Gravity is “the best space movie ever.” I said, “Uh, quit bragging about having seen Gravity, James Cameron.” Uggghhh. I can’t wait to see that movie! -/Film
- Speaking of James Cameron, want to see an infographic about Hollywood’s wealthiest directors? He’s on there, if you can believe it! -NextMovie