Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Scarlett Johansson is engaged to some dude. THEY GIVE AWAAWDS FOR ENGAGEMENTS. -Dlisted
- Benedict Cumberbatch is going to take the lead role of Percy Fawcett in Lost City of Z. Just when you’ve crawled almost all the way to the dumpster, life throws you a line! -Deadline
- Dave Chappelle spoke about his Hartford, Connecticut experience on stage in Chicago on Tuesday night, and you can read a bit of what he said at the Hollywood Reporter. Mostly just, “The crowd was actually pretty funny now that I think about it, to be honest I really love those guys” jk. -THR
- Transformers 4 has a title. Is it Transfourmers? Transthreemers Four? Click 2 find out! -FilmDrunk
- Jared Harris, of Mad Men, has been cast in Gil Kenan‘s upcoming remake of Poltergeist! Do you think it will be good? Ugh, if only I had a time machine so I could FF time and see if we should be excited about this remake! -/Film
- And, in our final bit of casting news for the morning (“noooooo”), Ian McKellen has been cast as Sherlock Holmes in Bill Condon’s A Slight Trick of the Mind. -ScreenDaily