Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Scarlett Johansson is a very pretty alien in the extended Under the Skin trailer. I would trust her, even after watching it! She’s so pretty, how could you say no? TAKE ME 2 UR PLANET, JUST KEEP UR HUMAN SUIT ON! -FilmDrunk
- WikiLeaks Wikileaked the WikiLeaks (The Fifth Estate) script! -NYPost
- NBC has ordered a multi-camera sitcom called Dr. Ken about Ken Jeong’s life as a doctor, before becoming the Ken Jeong we all know and
love definitely know, from film and television. -AVClub
- I don’t know if it’s due to exhaustion or an undiagnosed illness or what, but I pretty much liked everybody’s dresses at the Emmys last night. (I am NOTORIOUSLY tough on dresses.) (JK.) (What do I know!) (LOTS.) (Not lots!) (Ahaha.) (I hope this never ends!) Whatever, ur all pretty. Here’s Lena Dunham’s. -Dlisted
- Over at /Film, Joanna Robinson puts together a list of ten things we learn after each new episode of Breaking Bad. Want to head over there and read what she said about last night’s? You should! -/Film