Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- While on talk show tour to promote Gravity and Captain Phillips, Sandra Bullock and Tom Hanks were on the UK’s The Jonathan Ross Show together, and together they recreated the playing-chopsticks-on-a-giant-floor-piano scene from Big. They have fun. -/Film
- Oh no! Big sad news, guys. Are you sitting down? It looks like the Stretch Armstrong movie — after what feels like a lifetime of ups and downs — has lost its studio backer. I’m not sure how much more my heart can take! -FilmDrunk
- OH NO AGAIN! Fox has opted to not do more than the seven episodes of Us & Them — the Alexis Bledel and Jason Ritter version of Gavin and Stacy — that have already been filmed, and the actors have been freed to take other jobs. What does this mean for Ray Romano on Parenthood?! -Deadline
- Hey, remember how Jenny McCarthy is on The View now? It turns out that people don’t like her too much! -Dlisted
- Instead of seeing The Fifth Estate, Julian Assange thinks you should watch There Will Be Blood. Uhh, does Benedict Cumberbatch say “the world needs to know” in a funny way that you can immitate to your friends over and over in that movie? I don’t think so, Julian! -NextMovie
- And finally: a David and Gillian AMA. -Reddit