Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Walter White Halloween pumpkin, obviously. -LaughingSquid
- Hey, remember when the old lady spilled McDonald’s coffee on herself and sued McDonald’s and won? Of course you do. EVERYONE STILL TALKS ABOUT IT. A new RetroReport video from the New York Times also talks about it, and why everyone else is so wrong when they talk about it. -NYTimes
- Oh brother. Rashida Jones called out young celebrities for being “whores” on Twitter, which is not ever a good call, even if you are Rashida Jones, and even if you probably have the right idea in ur heart. Get celebrities off of Twitter! Cancel Twitter! -Dlisted
- Ben Kingsly is working on a secret Marvel project. Is it a surprise party for somebody!? Click to speculate! -FilmDrunk
- The Wolf of Wall Street is back to planning on a 2013 Christmas release, pushing Jack Ryan into 2014. Can you even believe that it’s going to be 2014? -/Film
- And finally: new Bestie x Bestie! -FunnyOrDie