Here Are Some Morning Links!
- The men of Full House appeared on Late Night last night to comfort a nervous Jimmy Fallon and promote, I guess, their Super Bowl ad for yogurt? Very weird world we’re living in! -LateNight
- Stevie Nicks made her second appearance on American Horror Story: Coven last night, playing her song “Has Anyone Ever Written Anything For You?” and Fleetwood Mac’s “Rhiannon.” Watch the clips, if you’re not afraid of getting CURSED! (?) -Stereogum
- Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan will work together again when Hanks produces her directorial debut, Ithaca, which is an adaptation of William Saroyan’s The Human Comedy. -THR
- Looking good, John Malkovich! -Dlisted
- Louie C.K. talked about his dislike of the movie Gravity on The Opie And Anthony Show and it was very good. Very good dislike of that movie. -Uproxx
- Chuck Palahniuk‘s comic book sequel to Fight Club is moving ahead and continues right after the first ends, beginning with Tyler Durden popping his head in the door and saying, “Just kidding!” (Part of that is true.) (The very first part.) -/Film