Well, this sounds boring. From the AP:
Comic Ray Romano is going to the golf doctor.
The Golf Channel says the “Everybody Loves Raymond” star will be the focus of its new reality series, “The Haney Project.” The series follows Tiger Woods’ swing coach Hank Haney as he tries to improve the game of a celebrity.
To be fair, I have no idea how the Golf Channel manages to fill its programming schedule, and everyone who works there is an American Hero, I’m sure. But come on! A show about Ray Romano, a golf enthusiast, getting slightly better at golf? That is like watching paint get a little better at drying.
Perhaps, though, because we are industrious and imaginative, we can think of an even more boring show than this show.
- Dennis Quaid gets some help from Martha Stewart’s dog-sitter on picking out some carpeting for his finished basement.
- Ryan Phillipe spends six weeks mastering the game of Sudoku while waiting to get his tires rotated.
- Renee Zellwegger goes shopping for a new toiletries travel case, but ultimately does not find one that she likes.
- Jada Pinkett-Smith teams up with one of Dr. Phil’s production assistants to plan the perfect 33rd birthday party for a cousin who is currently between jobs.
- In 22 hour-long episodes, Bob Balaban silently writes thank you cards to guests who attended his wedding anniversary.
YOU HAVE TO ADMIT, THOSE WOULD ALL BE VERY BORING SHOWS TO WATCH!