Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Scott C.’s Great Showdowns does Midnight In Paris. -GreatShowdowns
- Just in time for me to remind you that the Videogum SpooOOooOky Movie Club selection we’ll be discussing tomorrow is Cabin In the Woods, here is a supercut of a bunch of spooooOOoky movie fake-outs where it turns out that the spooOOookiness was just a cat! -BlameItOn
- /Film talked to Adam Scott about his role in A.C.O.D. Would you like to read it? You should! -/Film
- Peter Dinklage is going to star in a Bad Santa-esque raunchy R-rated comedy about a guy who thinks he’s a leprechaun. Make that money, Peter Dinklage. -FilmDrunk
- Hugh Jackman’s former producing partner (on X-Men Origins: Wolverine and Deception) John Palermo posted a bunch of racist and homophobic shit on Facebook. What is wrong with people? We should all stop going online. -Dlisted
- MIT researchers recently created self-assembling modular robots, and here is a video about it. Goodbye, Earth! -DeathAndTaxes